Thursday, May 27, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't gotten on here in a while because I have been so busy the past month. Well to catch everyone up on what has been going on I moved home last month and started working right when I moved home. I work at Great Clips in Salt Lake and I work at least 40 hours a week. My manager asked me if I wanted to become the assistant manager and of course I said yes! I really love my job and I work with the best people! I had sinus surgery on may 5th and I'm just barely being able to breath but it was so worth it!! But that's about it and I just want to tell everyone that my sister is PREGNANT!! Me and my family are so excited for her and her husband because they have wanted this for a really long time! I don't have any pictures because my camera is being stupid but I will get some on soon!! Talk to you all soon!!!

2 comments: