Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break!!

For my Spring break this year I went to Idaho! I went and stayed with my sister, brother in-law and my adorable nephew Gavin! I had a lot of fun just hangin out and relaxing! I love going up there to visit because I only get to see them once a month. So I got some exciting news before I left on Spring Break! I only have to classes left to get my associates degree! I'm pretty excited! To finish my bachelors degree I thin I'm going to go up to Utah State in Logan! I don't know for sure yet so we'll see. Well here are so pictures of my trip. I know they're just of Gavin but I'm in one of them! haha I don't take pictures of myself very often.
Right before me and my mom left to go home
My nephew Gavin is a gansta! That's why we call him G-Unit! haha
Adorable blue eyed boy!!

1 comment: